[occi-wg] CompatibleOne Hands On Session 13, 14 June: LATEST NEWS

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue May 29 13:22:38 EDT 2012

Jean-Pierre,

If I were there, I would definitely buy you  a beer or your favorite beverage based on this message!  There's about three beer's worth of news at least contained below...

Once you are happy with WS-Agreement you may want to look into WS-AN (the negotiation part) - great for offer/counter-offer schemes.

Good luck in PAris and in Amsterdam,
Alan