[occi-wg] CompatibleOne Hands On Session 13, 14 June: LATEST NEWS

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue May 29 10:04:41 EDT 2012

Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thank you very much for for this notice.

Is there any way to tie presentations from this event into the Cloud
Plugfest in Amsterdam, Shenzhen and Chicago, June 14-17 2012?

Descriptions and a list of available presentation time slots are
available on the new CloudPlugfest.org web site

   http://cloudplugfest.org

I have also heard of a new funded project in the EU framework looking
to hold plug fests of a similar nature. Perhaps Florian can help
coordinate contact between these and the OGF community through our new
Cloud Interoperability working group, which was started officially
with a BOF at OGF 35 in Oxford.

We also have a related "cloud plugfest" community group, cloud-
plugfest-cg, on the new OGF Redmine and linked on the
cloudplugfest.org site as a good repository for public projects aimed
at interoperability and standards use.

Hope this helps,

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum