[occi-wg] OCCI implementation for Synnefo IaaS

John Giannelos johngian at grnet.gr
Wed May 23 08:25:19 EDT 2012

By that we don't mean that synnefo networking and storage API cannot be
mapped to OCCI in general, but to OCCI Infrastructure specifications.

Regarding storage implementation, by now we have no separate volume
support in our storage API so this would be a missing element in the
translation from OCCI.
About networking, our API supports a more abstract way of dealing with
networks and it is a still a work in progress with lots of details yet
to be decided.

These above are the reasons why we have chosen to only implement the
compute part, which is a subset of our API, considered to work well with
OCCI.
John