[occi-wg] JSON Document

Michael Behrens michael.behrens at r2ad.com
Thu May 17 23:14:31 EDT 2012

I like the concepts in the json home ietf draft doc.  Adding more semantics to the href-vars might be nice too, perhaps using a regex attribute, etc. (which might be found at the
referenced link perhaps).  Thinking about this a bit more....if it were extended a bit, it could be used to model OCCI or any resource service. Does that then open up the WSDL
route again?   It also reminds me of WSIL for some reason.

PS: D