[occi-wg] Preliminary Cloud Plugfest web site draft - comments welcome

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Thu May 10 18:20:13 EDT 2012

We have made a copy of the prototype project site for the ongoing
Cloud Plugfest series, deliberately in non-OGF neutral web space,
available for viewing at the following URL:

http://draft.cloudplugfest.org

The colors, logo, and site layout are subject to change, but we would
like feedback on the content and especially links to results and/or
information to post on the results from previous plugfests.  Anything
in the public domain is welcome.

We have also started an OGF Redmine community-group project page to
support work in this area.  Please feel free to register for an
account in the OGF Redmine, join the project and make use of the
materials there and the opportunity to put code into the repository
that supports the ongoing plugfest work, as long as it is compatible
with the open, publicly viewable nature of submissions to the OGF
community.

http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/cloud-plugfest-cg

Alan

P.S.: Volunteers to move the OCCI-WG content from Sourceforge to
Redmine and to create and maintain a new set of occi-wg tools in the
OGF Redmine would be welcome!

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-834-5940  fax 806-834-4358  :