[occi-wg] Resource & OS templates retrieving

John Giannelos johngiannelos at gmail.com
Mon May 7 05:53:53 EDT 2012

Hi,

My name is John Giannelos and I am currently working on an OCCI
implementation.
After reading the OCCI specifications, I have a question regarding the
Resource and OS templates.

After registering each Resource and OS template available, as a mixin
related to the categories "resource_tpl" and "os_tpl", how can we retrieve
them?
The specification says that every OCCI implementation must support a
filtering mechanism, which filters the provided categories of the query.
But every
resource and os template is registered as a category itself, thus cannot be
retrieved using this filtering mechanism.

I would appreciate some help.

Thanks in advance,
John