[occi-wg] JSON Rendering

Feldhaus, Florian florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
Thu May 3 08:05:06 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've been ill the last week and haven't had much time (or better, concentration) to work on the JSON Spec. I would like to pick up the work today at 16:00 CET. I will be only in Skype (account: freddich) and would be glad to discuss the details while updating the document.

Cheers,
Florian

GWDG - Gesellschaft für wissenschaftliche
Datenverarbeitung mbH Göttingen
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Göttingen

Fon: 0551 39-20364
Fax: 0551 201-2150
E-Mail: florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
WWW: www.gwdg.de
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Göttingen
Registergericht: Göttingen
Handelsregister-Nr. B 598