[occi-wg] Consider JSON Schema for OCCI

Gary Mazz garymazzaferro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:24:29 EDT 2012

Hi,

Now that JSON is moving along it way, I'd like to suggest the adoption
of JSON schema as a method to augment the JSON specification.  The
website is located http://json-schema.org/  The discussion the group on
google is json-schema google group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#%21forum/json-schema>

The scheme bring the JSON representation a few new capabilities
including validation, and a new ability to deliver OCCI compliance
profiles.

There is an expired RFC for json-schema, but there is progress being
made, evident on the discussion forum.

If this group agrees json-schema is a worth while technology for OCCI,
we can start a closer examination for applicability  to OCCI.

cheers,
gary mazzaferro