[occi-wg] NIST Cloud Metrics team initial survey of vendor interfaces and SDO-supplied cloud standards-specified capabiltiies

Alan Sill kilohoku150 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:00:52 EST 2012

Dear OCCI group members,

FYI, a survey of SDO offerings and vendor capabilities has been started by a member of the NIST Cloud Metrics standards analysis sub-team.  You might want to look at the documents at the following link, especially the one labeled

Cloud-_Cloud_Standards_-_Cloud_API_Comparison_jeffs_edits.xls

for accuracy and completeness, and please comment.  (I have so far not made any input into this document, and would like to invite your review and opinions please).

Topic:
RATax_CloudMetrics_Meeting_03082012 < CloudComputing < TWiki
NIST Cloud Metrics team

Link:
http://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-cloud-computing/bin/view/CloudComputing/RATax_CloudMetrics_Meeting_03082012

these things have a way of migrating around, so I would like us to be able to correct any mis-impressions, omissions or other errors ASAP please.

Hope to see you all soon at OGF 34!

Thanks,
Alan