[occi-wg] Please answer: Should we migrate from SVN to GIT?

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Thu Jun 28 07:53:21 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

since nobody cried 'WTF' about git, I'll go ahead and get your stuff
migrated.  Feel free to continue with svn for the time being -- we'll
sync that up with git once you have confirmed that it works after
migration.

FWIW, those of you who want write access to the git repo, please
create an account on http://redmin.ogf.org/, and join the OCCI-WG
project (http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/occi-wg/).

Cheers, Andre.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM, Jamie Marshall <ijm667 at hotmail.com> wrote: