[occi-wg] Please answer: Should we migrate from SVN to GIT?

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Jun 27 12:21:31 EDT 2012

To be clear - the default repository we are providing in the new redmine.ogf.org set of services is git for all groups. We can install and support other repository systems if needed, but so far no groups have requested others.

I would also like to encourage all occi-wg members to join and contribute code and projects to the interoperability-oriented cloud-plugfest-cg project on the OGF Redmine. Details at http://cloudplugfest.org under the "community tools" links.

Thanks,
Alan