[occi-wg] JSON Rendering

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Tue Jun 26 15:32:22 EDT 2012

Hi Florian,

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Feldhaus, Florian
<florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de> wrote:
> HEEEELP! ;-)

:-D

> How could the OCCI WG Repo be migrated?

There is a gitsvn bridge, which can be used to migrate.  I did that
for our repos (to github), and it worked slow, but relatively smooth.
I am happy to dig that procedure up (you will not be the only group
migrating...)

> I would love to use GIT instead of SVN, but I'd like to know if the OCCI WG would also like to move to git.

quick poll on the mailing list?

> Is there an official procedure from OGF to move repositories?

Yes, of course!  The official procedure is: do what you want! ;-)

> Is the use of svn deprecated?

Not yet, but we encourage to switch to git, and will deprecate svn at
some point.

Best, Andre.

--
Nothing is ever easy...