[occi-wg] Minutes from Confcall

Augusto Ciuffoletti augusto at di.unipi.it
Mon Jul 30 09:50:46 EDT 2012

Hi all,

in attachment is the result of my work with the Service Level Agreement doc.

In essence, the starting document was a sparse collection of comments,
ideas, examples around a seminal paper. The material was valuable, but not
necessarily consistent and definitely incomplete. My first step with it has
been to put in a row ideas and examples, and to fill a few wide gaps.
Inconsistencies are still there, and represent alternative views.

The document is a pdf from a LaTeX source: at this stage I think that
collaboration should mainly consist of comments on the paper, and
addenda/corrections. This can be done with pdf editing tools (for instance
"flpsed" for linux users, pls use tags) to add comments, or email
attachments.

The paper is going to be briefly presented during tomorrow's call.

Augusto Ciuffoletti