[occi-wg] Service Level Agreement document from OCCI

Andre Merzky andre at merzky.net
Fri Jul 13 08:19:41 EDT 2012

Hia,

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Sill, Alan <alan.sill at ttu.edu> wrote:
> Reminder we are trying to switch all activity to OGF Redmine...
>
> I think all the previous content was moved to git on redmine.ogf.org already.  Is this new work, or has it also already been moved?

Indeed, that migration has already been done
(http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/occi-wg/repository/).  If someone
could please confirm that the git repository is in a valid state, and
in sync with the old svn, I'll change the svn to read-only mode.

AFAICS, the SLA document is at
http://redmine.ogf.org/projects/occi-wg/repository/revisions/master/show/sla_andd_monitoring
?

Best, Andre.

> Alan
>
> On Jul 13, 2012, at 12:44 PM, Metsch, ThijsX wrote:
>
>> Thanks for helping out Augusto!
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> -Thijs

Nothing is ever easy...