[occi-wg] Action description in resources

Andy Edmonds andy at edmonds.be
Sat Jul 7 08:35:07 EDT 2012

Where did you take the example from?
Looking at the example in isolation there is obviously a mistake. Title
should be "Enable.." rather than "Disable...". After that what's shown is
an array (JSON) of actions. The action in this case allows for the to be
enabled or "brought up" so that it is connected to a virtual network.

Andy
andy.edmonds.be