[occi-wg] pyOCNI - new OCCI

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Jan 19 06:43:30 EST 2012

Great work Houssem!

From: medhioub [mailto:houssem.medhioub at it-sudparis.eu]
Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 11:39 AM
To: occi-wg at ogf.org; Edmonds, AndrewX; Thijs Metsch - OCCI chair
Cc: Hareesh Puthalath; Jamie Marshall; Djamal ZEGHLACHE
Subject: pyOCNI - new OCCI

Hi,

I am happy to announce the first release of pyOCNI
https://github.com/jordan-developer/PyOCNI

pyOCNI is a python implementation of an extended OCCI with a JSON serialization and a cloud networking extension.
I will attend the next plugfest meeting, where we can have a detailed discussion about pyOCNI.

pyOCNI is developed conjointly for SAIL Project ( www.sail-project.eu/<http://www.sail-project.eu/> ) and CompatibleOne Project ( www.compatibleone.org<http://compatibleone.org/> )

P.S. Of course, it still an ongoing work.

Best regards,
Houssem Medhioub
--
Houssem Medhioub | PhD Student and Research Engineer