[occi-wg] [cloudtwg] Groups - Event "Cloud Plugfest Planning Meeting" modified

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 10 10:08:54 EST 2012

THomas,

I have another meeting scheduled at that time this morning, unfortunately.

Here is an update regarding OGF plans at the next plug-fest:

  - OCCI-WG participation at two locations as organized by Florian and Michael
  - ISGC location will not be participating

I hope Michael and Florian can join the call to confirm activities at their locations.

Alan