[occi-wg] JSON Rendering

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Thu Feb 23 10:19:19 EST 2012

On Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:52:09 -0700, Gary Mazz <garymazzaferro at gmail.com>
wrote:

> There is nothing technically "wrong" with it, it just sucks as a client
> to figure out if you have an array or resource. CDMI had the same issue
> and decided for the array of one element....

hmm, so you are saying your client immediately forgets what it asked about
in the request and must figure that out from the format of the response?

I suppose that is a HTTP-ish way if implementing things, yes.

But then it is better to fix this with proper media-types for each
response type as previously proposed by Florian.

E.g.:

regards, Ralf