[occi-wg] Merry Christmas; Stocking stuffer: Fun with URI Templates and the Facebook Graph API

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Sat Dec 22 15:18:25 EST 2012

Dear OCCI WG members,

I think this has been a consequential year for OCCI in the field, and I'm very proud of and grateful for the work you have individually and collectively done.  We've come a long way from the first efforts of the group back in 2009 and the tremendous acceleration over the last 2-3 years that led to the publication of the first complete OCCI specs in early 2011.

As a minor Christmas present, I thought you might be interested in the following link with reference to damnhandy and RFC6570.  I'd be interested in your opinions and look forward to learning more from you and to contributing in whatever minor way that I and others in OGF can to your continued success in revising and updating the specs as needed, extending them to new worlds including monitoring, the Internet of Things and other application areas if possible, and to further implementation work and whatever the future brings us.  I hope we can also continue to understand OCCI and its place in the surrounding cloud standards landscape.

Take care and have a  great 2013.

Topic:
URI Templates implemented via damnhandy

Link: