[occi-wg] Status on OCCI - Openstack Folsom

Feldhaus, Florian florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
Mon Dec 10 11:22:15 EST 2012

Hello Gregor,

Thijs Metsch is the maintainer of the OCCI implementation for OpenStack, he probably can give you more insights in what the status of the implementation is. You find the code for folsom in the following repository
https://github.com/tmetsch/occi-os
in the branch stable/folsom. The installation is very easy and explained in the README.md file.

Cheers,
Florian