[occi-wg] JSON rendering in todays ConfCall

Feldhaus, Florian florian.feldhaus at gwdg.de
Tue Aug 7 09:21:17 EDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to discuss the following topics in todays ConfCall
- how to specify attribute and attribute properties in OCCI (Core) (see mails from Gary and me)
- rendering of applicable actions in JSON
- locations in JSON / Text rendering. Are locations transport layer specific? Do we need locations in the rendering?

If there is still time left, I would like to shortly discuss
- next steps regarding OCCI REST interface and text rendering
- next steps regarding improvement/extension of OCCI Infrastructure

I would like to create tickets in Redmine for all outstanding issues and start finishing the JSON rendering and the changes to Core regarding attributes as soon as possible (e.g until end of august).

Cheers,
Florian