[occi-wg] Reminder TelCo today at 16 CET (14 UTC)

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Mon Apr 23 11:54:14 EDT 2012

My condensed notes. Please add (via reply).

Topics:
 - seperate protocol and data format, don't want a difference in rendering formats
 - rendering should be a description how to render the model entities - no HTTP specification info

 - one media type with category info in payload? - yes, all agreed on this.

 - concern about payload size - not an issue for query interface - caching, for resources there is paging
 - what attributes get rendered? should be sync'ed with ABNF
 - occi.core.id proposed to be UUID - yes agreed on this - may have to be placed in CORE
 - actions listed in Query Interface, currently applicable ones are listed in the instance rendering
 - how to handle the rel value in a user defined mixin
 - default value needed
 - attribute naming rules required

 - ralf to update core
 - florian to complete JSON write up