[occi-wg] OCCI at the OpenStack Design Summit...

Jamie Marshall ijm667 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:29:05 EDT 2012

Dear Andy, and all,
I am very happy to announce that, testing apart, the new OCCI OpenStack interface has been implemented in the form of a provider PROCCI extension for the CompatibleOne ACCORDS platform. The level of functionality offered through this PROCCI interface is now at the same level as the previous OpenStack Nova interface PROCCI.
SincerelyJamie MarshallCTOCompatibleOne