[occi-wg] Link for current SIENA talk on OCCI

Daniel Molina dmolina at opennebula.org
Wed Sep 21 02:56:12 CDT 2011

Hi Alan,

On 21 September 2011 05:41, Alan Sill <Alan.Sill at ttu.edu> wrote:
> Thanks to all who responded.  A current copy of the talk to be given today is at the link below.  Please feel free to comment to me or to the group, and add any needed suggestions or corrections.
>
> Alan
>
> http://www.hpcc.ttu.edu/asill/cloud-standards/OGF33-SIENA-Cloud-Update.pdf

The slides are great. I would like to add that the images of the
OpenNebula OCCI implementation show an old implementation of the draft
0.8. The implementation of the OGF OCCI version 1.1 is being developed
in a OpenNebula Ecosystem project by the Service Computing group, TU
Dortmund:

http://www.opennebula.org/software:ecosystem:occi
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/wiki

I think it would be nice to change these images and mention the
efforts that are being made by Florian Feldhaus and his team from TU
Dortmund in the integration of CDMI and OCCI with OpenNebula.

Thanks and Regards