[occi-wg] Preliminary JSON rendering draft, discussion material

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Sun Sep 18 15:01:44 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I won't be able to attend OGF in Lyon, too bad but that's how it is. Since
I wouldn't want you to think I am sneaking away from all the hard work I
put together a pre-pre-draft of a possible JSON rendering.

I have commit'ed a json_rendering.tex file to the occi-wg repository and
have attached the generated PDF.

Please look at this document as a basis for further discussions. It is
very far from being complete and lots of things could certainly be more
elegant.

Highlights are:
  - Filtering through query parameters. I.e. no need to use the
X-OCCI-Attribute to transfer filtering info in GET requests.
  - Pagination of collections.
  - Attribute type information (e.g. float, integer, string, etc) relayed
through the Category definition.

I will try and join in remotely tomorrow.

Best regards, Ralf