[occi-wg] OGF33 agendas & planning

Andy Edmonds andy at edmonds.be
Mon Sep 12 08:29:54 CDT 2011

FYI:
The guys from SAIL will give a talk on their experiences of implementing
OCCI on OpenStack
Florian will give a talk on his experience of implementing OCCI on
OpenNebula.

These will be very interesting and result in very useful feedback both for
the specification and experience docs.

Andy
andy.edmonds.be