[occi-wg] doyouspeakOCCI?

alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Oct 27 16:22:02 CDT 2011

Folks,

I am happy to (finally) announce the new version of doyouspeakOCCI (dyso), an online compliance testing tool for the OCCI family of specs.

The Google App Engine based application is running at

  http://doyouspeakocci.appspot.com

and you are welcome to break it (™).

In the unlikely event of a loss of cabin pressure, ehm, an issue with the app please open a ticket at http://github.com/irf/doyouspeakocci.

New in this version:
- dyso now fully runs on GAE, without external dependencies (such as httplib2). To achieve this, the "old" tests from Thijs have been removed from the repo, and replaced by a version that bases on the URLfetch service of GAE.
- new, beautiful XHTML/CSS user interface
- initial version of statistics
- some documentation
- slightly more resilient tests
- improved templating

I would love some input from you guys, especially since I had some bootstrapping problems with GAE (tests failed where they shouldn't), so feel free to torture dyso at your discretion.

Best,
Alexander