[occi-wg] Where is the scheme ?

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Oct 4 17:03:05 CDT 2011

Revisiting this issue... I was testing some schemata today and stumbled acros a permissions error related to the lack of anything at

http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/

That is fixed now, and all we have configured in the tree below is that both of the following URIs will return an empty (blank) document.

http://schemas.ogf.org/occi/core
http://schemas.ogf.org/occi//infrastructure

Is this correct, and are any further changes needed for consistency?

Thanks,
Alan