[occi-wg] Interoperability demo for Cloud Standards Customer Council meeting in December

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Nov 29 16:41:24 CST 2011

Hi Richard and Florian,

The CSCC meeting in December at which you asked for the OCCI usage and interoperability demo is coming up.  We are happy to participate and will plan to do so remotely.

We should coordinate on details such as time allotted for the demos, choice of technology (a live screencast with a recorded backup supplied to you in advance is what we have planned), timing within the meeting agenda etc.

Please respond to me and to Florian, and we will work to coordinate other input from the OGF groups.

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum