[occi-wg] OCCI Server / Client

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Thu Nov 24 09:52:39 CST 2011

We are currently wrapping up our implementation to release a new version
of the code. A first release candidate has been published on the project
page [1]. The same codebase is used (and will continously be updated) for
an OCCI testbed running with a dummy backend and can be accessed under [2].

If you like to test against our OCCI Server with OpenNebula 3.0 backend,
please contact Piotr Kasprzak [3] or me for authorization information.

Also we released the source code for the OCCI client which can be seen in
the screencast I sent around. The code is released under BSD license and
can be downloaded under [4]. More information on installation /
configuration will be added in the near future.

I'm also in the progress of finishing the updated screencast and a
blogpost on the current state of our implementation. You might be
interested, that the EGI Federated Clouds Task Force has agreed to use
OCCI in their scenarios - information may require an EGI account but can
then be found under [5]. They will probably test those scenarios with our
implementation but are very eager to get an OpenStack implementation for
testing as well.

Cheers,
Florian

[1] http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/files