[occi-wg] OCCI flyer for NIST and SC11

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Nov 2 06:20:20 CDT 2011

That one has already been printed. Craig can certainly use the newer one in anything he shows, though.

Anything technically wrong with the old diagram we should know about?

Alan

PS: If ay OCCI-WG members are at the NIST event today and/or tomorrow, we could use some help covering our OGF table.  Feel free to stop by.

Alan