[occi-wg] Fwd: CCSRWG - 12th working draft

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed May 25 14:15:20 CDT 2011

Your attention to this draft of the NIST cloud standards roadmap document would be appreciated.  Please note the comment form, format for requested comments using this form, dates and disposition of previous comments.

Thanks for your continued input on this.  We have been able to make several useful contributions to this roadmap through use of the feedback that you have provided.  I hope that we will be able to make similar contributions to the SIENA roadmap as it develops.

Thanks,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: