[occi-wg] OCCI 1.1 for OpenNebula

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Mon May 16 14:19:05 CDT 2011

Nice work!

Just a few notes from looking at the query interface results ;)

  - In the attributes list for "resource" you include the "links"
attribute. Although not clear from the spec I guess this attribute was
never meant to be exposed by the HTTP Rendering. Links are exposed using
the HTTP-Link header.
  - I see you added a custom Mixin called "ipnet6". This is perfectly fine!
However you must not use the OCCI-reserved scheme. And for attributes of
custom types you must not use the "occi." prefix. [OCCI Core]
  - The {required}, {immutable} attribute properties are nice to include as
well. Have a look at the http_rendering doc in svn. [OCCI HTTP Rendering]

regards, Ralf