[occi-wg] SAJACCTeleConf13 < CloudComputing < TWiki

florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de florian.feldhaus at tu-dortmund.de
Tue May 3 13:27:19 CDT 2011

Hi everyone,

as I have told several people, that we (at TU Dortmund) are developing a
OCCI implementation for OpenNebula, this might be a good reason for an
update.

We have an OCCI Server written in Ruby, which is quite nice and mostly
OCCI 1.1 compliant. There are a few bugs still in it, but we are working
hard to iron them out. Also a few points need to be clarified which I
hoped for during the next concall or at the next Plugfest. Using a dummy
backend, our implementation is passing the OCCI verification suite with
the changes I recently posted.

The OpenNebula backend to our OCCI server implementation has seen huge
improvements, but we did a large rewrite which is not yet finnished.

That said, the code can be found here:
http://dev.opennebula.org/projects/ogf-occi/repository

As soon as I recover from a recent illness, I will post more detailed news.

Cheers,
Florian