[occi-wg] SAJACCTeleConf13 < CloudComputing < TWiki

Andy Edmonds andy.edmonds at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:17:06 CDT 2011

Having quickly looked at the code I can say this is not OCCI v1.1. In
fact it appears to be OpenNebula requests in the code. Many of the
current OCCI implementations (e.g. Platform's, ralfs and my own)
contain a large amount o unit, integration and functional test - these
could be used to help the efforts of SAJACC