[occi-wg] Fwd: NIST CCSRWG 9th Working Draft for your review and comments

Thijs Metsch tmetsch at platform.com
Thu Mar 31 06:47:45 CDT 2011

Somehow I miss a some texts highlighting that OCCI in a boundary protocol and can therefore be used for *aaS offerings...Also it should be addressed that we play well with others like Cloud Audit, CDMI and OVF...

I can currently only second Andy's comments - those are the same as mine. Most important is the Bibliography sections.

The updates for 6.4.2, 6.4.3, 6.4.4, 6.4.8 should be very simple by just adding OCCI in there...

Cheers,

-Thijs