[occi-wg] Current drafts and comments on "pre-9th" draft for Standards Roadmap document; meeting schedule

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Thu Mar 31 04:40:47 CDT 2011

Regarding the SLA at SOI implementation of OCCI the following videos show how
we use OCCI in a more PaaS style. OCCI powers the infrastructure service
that provides virtual machines that are guaranteed by automated SLAs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oGwGBqbk4Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZhQ4sl1CTg

The OCCI implementation that backs the demo is one that is based on OCCI 1.0
with additional SLA at SOI functionality added. Currently the SLA at SOI
implementation is being upgraded to OCCI v1.1.

In terms of OpenNebula and OCCI, Florian Feldhaus and his team from UDO
having been updating OpenNebula to provide full OCCI v1.1 compliance and
gave us a good demonstration of the implementation at yesterday's OCCI
confcall (thanks Florian!). That code will soon be made public.

HTH,

Andy

PS: The SLA at SOI implementation and the SSF implementation are separate ones.