[occi-wg] HTTP rendering doc out of public comment

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Mar 30 09:04:00 CDT 2011

On Mar 30, 2011, at 4:48 AM, Thijs Metsch wrote:

> Public comment has ended for the HTTP rendering document and we
> received some comments.

Only commenting on this part:

> Deadline: THIS FRIDAY (April 1st)!!!

While it's useful to set an internal group deadline, it's probably
good to get the responses to the comments right on whatever timescale
that this takes.  Next Monday we will take up the final review of the
core and infrastructure documents as noted earlier; Thijs has agreed
to incorporate the modified security considerations sections and we
will gather these along with any other feedback from the standards
council at that time.  If no other changes are proposed and no
objections are raised, those will go to final publication.

The most we can do with the HTTP Rendering doc if you are ready with
it by then would be to initiate the 15-day final GFSG review, so while
that would be good to do, if you need more time to address the public
and internal comments properly, I encourage you to take it.

Alan