[occi-wg] A two-word suggestion to the OCCI group

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Tue Mar 29 11:34:11 CDT 2011

Here it is: Write books.  (I personally would like to see something
like "OCCI in Practice" in the O'Reilly series, for example.)

OK, a few more words: Linux Journal articles, blogs, etc. would also
be good.  OCCI is poised to be a major contribution to the cloud
standards and tools landscape -- it's time to document it.

Let me know if you want OGF to help promote contact between OCCI WG
members and a publisher.

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics
TTU

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :