[occi-wg] Contributions and participation request for OCCI tutorial demo

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Tue Mar 22 04:45:17 CDT 2011

Hi,

You can definitely use my demo available at http://www.nyren.net/api/ for
demos or if people at the conference wants something to play with. A quick
demo is just to point your browser to http://www.nyren.net/api/-/ to show
the OCCI discovery interface showing all the OCCI Infrastructure types.

I do not have any slides for the OCCI library but you could easily use the
short presentation of the OCCI library available here:

 https://github.com/nyren/occi-py#readme

Unfortunately I will not be available on Skype but please encourage people
to send me an email if they are interested in using the OCCI library etc.

regards, Ralf

> I guess Ralf send a link to his implementation yesterday. That could be
> used. Otherwise http://8.19.42.72:8888/ points to my implementation
(Slides
> here:  http://www.slideshare.net/befreax/restify-your-apps). I guess
slides
> from last OGF can be also reused for demo purposes.
>
> @Ralf: do you have updated slides for your impl?
>
> @Andy: Do you have anything up and running anywhere?
>
> If possible the test client could be demoed. I try to be available on
Skype