[occi-wg] Contributions and participation request for OCCI tutorial demo

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Tue Mar 22 02:51:12 CDT 2011

Hi folks,

As you know, we have changed the agenda for tomorrow's OGF 31 schedule to accommodate an OCCI tutorial demo session to be led here in Taiwan by Alexander Papaspyrou.

He could use;

- Screenshots or screen-capture videos of usage walk-throughs

- Instructions and login information for demoing any implementation you may have

- Volunteers for remote presentation by video at 4-5:30 pm (16:00  - 17:30) Wednesday Taipei time. We can connect you most likely by video or audio give you remote connection coordinates. Skype connections are also possible. (My Skype id is alansill or Alexander can supply his.)

- Links to any demos or simple online tutorials on your site.

Any other ideas or suggestions you may have would be welcome.

Thanks,
Alan