[occi-wg] New generic OCCI library released

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Mon Mar 21 02:53:17 CDT 2011

Yep, all tests passed except those with user-defined mixins (not fully
implemented yet).

I had to fix a couple of bugs in your test_client.py but I have commited
them to gridforge :-D

We should probably implement HTTP Basic Auth into the test client since
the cookie-stuff that's in there is hard for a client to figure out by
itself. That stuff is more suitable for browsers. If you do not beat me to
implement it I will give it a go after I have my Redis backend in place.

regards, Ralf