[occi-wg] New generic OCCI library released

Ralf Nyren ralf at nyren.net
Sun Mar 20 15:05:51 CDT 2011

Hi,

I have released my OCCI library now. It is available on PyPi and the
project site is hosted at github:

  https://github.com/nyren/occi-py

The library will give you a full featured OCCI implementation with a
robust design. A simple server backend interface is provided for easy
integration into your favorite application.

Supplied with the package is a demo program which launches an OCCI server
with a "dummy" in-memory backend. A Redis backend is in the works and will
likely be available in a couple of weeks.

I have made the demo available at the below URL so please have a go at it
and let me know if you find any issues.

   http://www.nyren.net/api/

regards, Ralf