[occi-wg] News from Cloudscape

Sill, Alan alan.sill at ttu.edu
Wed Mar 16 10:08:13 CDT 2011

OCCI talk is now up on the Siena web site -> Cloudscape III link -> agenda page.

Feedback has been good here; there is a lot of interest and essentially all projects I have seen presented have mentioned OCCI and are planning to update their implementations where necessary to come up to the latest spec versions.

We are now looking forward to putting together a demo session in one of the two booked slots for OGF 31 next week. Talk to Thijs or Alexander for the details -- it looks like it is going to come together.

Thanks for all the material and work that led to this.

Alan