[occi-wg] [ogf-board] Fwd: DMTF - OGF cooperation on OCCI?

Craig Lee craig.a.lee at aero.org
Mon Mar 14 12:22:29 CDT 2011

All,

This does sound reasonable wrt retaining the OGF brand, while
collaborating with DMTF to widen the acceptance of OCCi.  Realistically
speaking, when should a V1.5 get submitted to DMTF?  I know that this
should be done asap, as well, since time is of the essence, but what
target should we give ourselves?

Also, your statement (presumably at Cloudscape) is fine.

--Craig