[occi-wg] Fwd: NIST RAAT's comments and recommendations

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Mar 11 12:38:11 CST 2011

Yes; depicting any of these layers (to the extent that they in fact are layers, which can be debated) as blocks is difficult.

The L-shaped blocks shown are intended to indicate that these can be used in ways that bypass the others and proceed directly to the underlying fabric. But that also can be debated.

Can you suggest another way to emphasize the role of data transport, container- and content-level access in cloud infrastructures?

Alan