[occi-wg] SGCC Standards Analysis Work Team - a draft volunteer list for analaysis work

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Fri Mar 4 04:59:48 CST 2011

Thanks, Mark.

I am not sure that I understand the table marked "Synthesis" or its labeling.  It may be appropriate to check the additional columns for "Cloud management," "Platform APIs" and "Infrastructure APIs" as I have done in the attached copy.

The OCCI-WG participants may wish to comment further.  I appreciate the opportunity and hour help with our response.

Alan

On Mar 3, 2011, at 10:38 PM, Mark Carlson wrote:

> Alan,
>
> This is what I will send Dr. Lee for OGF.
>
> -- mark
>
> On 3/2/11 8:21 PM, Mark Carlson wrote:
>> Alan,
>>
>> Actually the convener is trying to get all responses in by tomorrow
>> so he can consolidate by the March 7th deadline.
>>
>> I would just put the 3 OCCI documents in for now since time is short.
>> There will be other opportunities later to add others.
>>
>> -- mark

>>>        Thanks again.
>>>
>>>   Best regards,
>>>           Kathy liu

>>> CESI (China electronics Standardization Institute)
>>> Tel:86-10-84029108
>>> fax:86-10-64007803