[occi-wg] cloud-standards.org entries for OCCI updated

Mark Carlson mark.carlson at oracle.com
Thu Mar 3 15:24:27 CST 2011

Alan,

One other thing now that OCCI is a standard (soon), and that is to
fill out the template for standards at the cloud-standard.org wiki
site:
http://cloud-standards.org/wiki/index.php?title=Template

Here is an example we did for CDMI:
http://cloud-standards.org/wiki/index.php?title=SNIA_Cloud_Data_Management_Interface_%28CDMI%29

It's basically a sub-page of the main page that gets linked to by
some text in the main OGF entry.

This pulls together in one place a "standard" set of information for
each cloud standard that helps to identify gaps and overlaps.

Thanks,
-- mark