[occi-wg] cloud-standards.org entries for OCCI updated

Alan Sill alan.sill at ttu.edu
Thu Mar 3 13:39:05 CST 2011

After considerable prodding from Mark ;-) I have updated the entries
for OGF and for the three current near-release OCCI documents in the
table at http://cloud-standards.org

Here is what I put in.  If you would like further details or changes,
let me or Mark know, or ask for an account.  I'll try to add explicit
references once the current OCCI-WG documents make it through the OGF
pipeline (hopefully soon - we are waiting for your document edits
after the review period on the first two!).

Alan

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU
Vice President of Standards, Open Grid Forum

:  Alan Sill, Texas Tech University  Office: Drane 162, MS 4-1167  :
:  e-mail: Alan.Sill at ttu.edu   ph. 806-742-4350  fax 806-742-4358  :