[occi-wg] Presentation

Edmonds, AndrewX andrewx.edmonds at intel.com
Mon Jul 18 13:20:20 CDT 2011

There isn't an issue with presenting the scenario image. FYI, the scenario
described will be released tomorrow on infoq.com so stay tuned. In fact, in
your presentation you could tell people of that. Will send out a link to the
article once it goes live.

While we still have the OCCI text rendering format, perhaps you can mention
that in your status slide (#5) (should anyone be thinking of creating
another OCCI impl.)

Andy